Just like every other living organism, mice also live their days on their survival instinct. They want food, warmth, and shelter. And unfortunately, your house can look like heaven to them. Your kitchen can be their food paradise, your storeroom can give them sensational warmth and under your bed, they can feel safer than anywhere else. But they prove to be harmful in return, that is why mice control services should be consulted as soon as the issue arises.
Mice have got no beef with you. All they want is safety, a stomach full of food, and a place to fondle themselves to the desired warmth. It is okay. But they are uninvited and unwanted.
They do a lot of harm to your home. They will bite whatever they want and whenever they want. They do not care if it is your untouched pizza, your new dress, or your room’s door which is coming in their way. They have nothing to do with you but whatever you own, they start considering it their possession.
In such a situation, it becomes hard to bear these mice. Then you would want to get rid of them as fast as you can.
Points That Should Remember:
- First of all, you have to detect the place which became the welcoming entrance for these mice into your house. it can be anything. It can be your roof, your open gate, your lawn, your drainpipe, or an unplugged hole in your house! You need to close that place asap so that you leave no place for more mice to enter your house.
- You can also put a trap near the suspected areas. Traps work really well when the question of catching and killing mice arises. Often some piece of food that is known to be a favorite of mice is placed in the trap. The mice then fall prey to that greed and as soon as they try to bring the piece of food out, they are under the killing trap.
- Another way to kill and get rid of mice is by using mouse baits. These are poison baits and they appear very attractive and yummy to the mice. The baits attract the mice and when mice decide to have a bite to taste, the single bait is poisonous enough to be fatal for them. it is recommended to avoid the use of mouse baits at the places where the access of pets and children in unsupervised.
Use these traps and baits until no sign of mice is left.
- It is recommended that you take special care of places where the mice come to find their food. The disposal of human and pet food should be controlled so that mice find no attraction at your home.
- The regular home inspection should be made possible so that the control on the mice can be done before the situation gets too difficult to handle. So, you should consult a professional pest control service in Chicago before the situation gets out of hand and you see holes everywhere in your home.